今天小编为大家整理了餐厅里的英语情景对话,供大家参考,以下是详细内容。
Dialogue 1
A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir 当然可以。 请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window? 布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir. 我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine. 我们明白了。 Half an hour later, the couple comes back. 半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way. 你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
Dialogue 2
A: Good morning. Can I help you 早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up. 我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir ? 您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong. 西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir 好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right. 是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir 还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all. 没有了,谢谢。 (Later) 稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered. 早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please. 请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir 先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar 没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir 哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please. 番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first Thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are. 给您。
A: What’s good today 今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips. 我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert 要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee. 不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please. 结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this. 乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight. 不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir 现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express. 记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
以上就是为各位考生整理的餐厅常见英语对话,更多资讯请持续关注新通外语官网。
>>推荐课程:
咨询时间:0:00 ~ 24:00
非咨询时间也可留言
咨询时间:8:00 ~ 24:00
根据您提供的信息
新通留学专业顾问将为您制定专属选校方案
请保持手机畅通,注意接听来电
想要获取更多考试培训信息,可以通过以下方式联系到距离您最近的新通教育;
1、拨打新通教育咨询热线:400-618-8866;
2、点击【立即咨询】 ,我们会有课程老师为你解答考试难题;
3、完成以下表单,轻松预约,预约获取定制学习方案的机会。
*温馨提示:新通承诺绝不泄露您的个人信息
近期活动