Raj:What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么?
Leonard:Beats the hell out of me.
令我大吃一惊。
【解析】
1、Beats the hell:骇人透顶 Beat:打击
Howard:I'll tell you what happened. I just learned how to pick up Indian chicks.
让我告诉你发生了什么。我刚学会了怎么勾搭印度小妞。
【解析】
1、chick:少妇
Raj’ mother: What are we supposed to say to Lalita's parents?
你让我们怎么对Lalita的父母说?
Raj’ father:I play golf with her father. I won't be able to look at him.
我和她爸一起打高尔夫球。我都不能再看他了。
Raj:Maybe you should keep your eye on the ball, Papa.
说不定你应该盯着球看,爸爸。
Raj’ father:Oh, now you're a funny man. This is not funny, Mr. Funny Man.
现在你学会搞笑了? 这并不搞笑,搞笑小子。
Leonard:Dr. and Mrs. Koothrappali, in all fairness, it wasn't entirely Raj's fault.
Koothrappali博士和夫人,平心而论并不全是Raj的错。
Raj’ father:This is a family matter, Sheldon.
这是家事Sheldon。
Leonard:I'm Leonard.
我是Leonard。
Raj’ father:Oh, sorry. You all look alike to us.
对不起。我们看你们长得都一样。
Raj:But he's right, Papa. Listen to him. You! You are the one who ruined everything.
但他是对的,爸爸听他说的。你,你就是那个搞砸一切的人。
【解析】
1、ruin:破坏,毁灭
Raj’ mother:Who is it? We can't see.
是谁?我们看不到。
Raj’ father:Turn us. Turn us.
转过去,转过去。
Raj:Go ahead, tell my parents why they won't have any grandchildren.
开始吧,给我爸妈讲讲他们为什么抱不上孙子了。
Sheldon:How would I know? Do you have a low sperm count?
我怎么会知道?你精子数稀少吗?
【解析】
1、sperm:精子
Raj:This has nothing to do with my sperm count.
这跟我的精子数没关系。
Raj’ mother:You are wearing the boxers that we sent you, aren't you, Rajesh?
你穿了我们寄给你的四角内裤,对吗 Rajesh?
【解析】
1、boxers:短裤
扫码免费下载更多美剧剧本《《《《
Raj:Yes, Mummy.
是的,妈妈。
Raj’ mother:Because you know what happens to the samosas when you wear tighty-whities.
你知道如果穿了三角裤,你的三角地带就会有毛病的。
Raj:Can we please stop talking about my testicles? Sheldon, tell them what you did.
咱们能不能别谈论我的睾丸了? Sheldon告诉他们你做了什么。
【解析】
1、testicles:睾丸
Sheldon:What did I do?
我做了什么?
Leonard:You left with his date. Friends don't do that to each other.
你把他的约会对象带走了。朋友之间不做这样的事。
Sheldon: Oh. All right, noted. Sorry.
好吧,明白了。对不起。
Raj:Sorry? That's all you can say is sorry?
对不起? 你就只会说对不起?
Leonard:Take it, Raj. It's more than I've ever gotten.
知足吧Raj,我从来没有这样的待遇。
Sheldon:And may I point out, she wouldn't have asked me to go with her if you hadn't been drunk and boring.
请允许我指出一点,如果你没喝醉并且不无聊的话,她不会让我和她一起走的。
Raj’ father:Drunk?
喝醉?
Sheldon:And boring-- her words.
还有无聊...她的原话。
Raj’ father:I knew it. He moves to America and he becomes an alcoholic.
我就知道,他去了美国就变成了酒鬼。
【解析】
1、alcoholic:酒鬼,嗜酒者
Raj:I'm not an alcoholic.
我才不是酒鬼。
Raj’ father:Then why were you drunk?
那你为什么喝醉了?
Raj:It was just this one time, Papa, I swear.
只有那一次,爸爸我发誓。
Raj’ father:Are you in denial? Do we have to come over and do an intervention?
你是在否认吗? 我们有必要过去干涉你的生活吗?
【解析】
1、denial:否认,拒绝
2、intervention:干涉,干预
Raj’ mother:Don't embarrass him in front of his friends.
别在他朋友面前让他难堪。
Raj’ father:All right. Carry us outside. We want to talk to you in private.
好吧,把我们搬到外面去。我们想跟你私下聊聊。
Raj:But, Papa, please...
爸爸,求你了...
Raj’ father:Now, Rajesh!
快Rajesh!
Raj:I have to go.
我得走了。
Raj’ father:Now, listen to me...
现在听我说...
Raj:At least wait till I get into the hall. hall:
起码等我到了走廊里再说。
Sheldon:Okay, well, good night.
好吧,晚安。
Leonard:Hold on. What happened with you and Lalita?
等等。你和Lalita怎么样了?
Sheldon:We ate, she lectured me on the link between gum and heart attacks—nothing I didn't already know-- and I came home.
我们吃了饭,她给我讲了龈疾病和心脏病之间的联系... 都是我早就知道的...然后我就回家了。
【解析】
1、gum:牙龈
Leonard:So you're not going to see her again?
那你不准备再见她了?
Sheldon:Why would I see her again? I already have a dentist.
为什么我要再见她?我已经有一个牙医了。
Leonard:I wonder who's going to tell his parents ,they're not having grandchildren?
我想有人得告诉他父母, 他们抱不上孙子了。
Leonard:I don't believe it. What's gotten into him?
我真不敢相信,他喝了什么?
Penny:Oh, maybe a couple virgin Cuba Libres that turned out to be kind of slutty.
可能是杯并不纯的纯自由古巴酒吧。
【解析】
1、slutty:放荡
Leonard:You didn't.
你不会吧。
Penny:Hey, you do your experiments. I do mine.
嘿,你们做你们的实验,我做我的。
【相关阅读】
想获取更多SAT备考信息或复习资料,请咨询在线老师或拨打免费电话。
扫一扫,回复”姓名+电话“即得20元话费!更有新通名师为您制定专属备考计划。