Howard:All right, just a few more feet. And... here we are, gentlemen, the gates of Elzebob.
非常好,再前进几步... 准备好,先生们,Elzebob大门到了。
Sheldon:Good lord.
上帝啊。
Leonard:Don't panic. This is what the last 97 hours have been about.
别慌,坚持97小时的战斗就为了这一刻。
Howard:Stay frosty. There's a horde of armed goblins on the other side of that gate guarding the sword of Asaroth.
待着别动,一群装备武器的地妖精,正在门的另一边,守卫着艾辛诺斯之刃。
Leonard:Warriors, unsheathe your weapons. Magic wielders, raise your wands.
战士们,拔出你们的武器,法师们,举起你们的魔杖。
Sheldon:Lock and load.
准备好了。
Howard:Raj, blow the gates. Raj,推开大门。
Raj:Blowing the gates. Control, shift... b! Control,Shift...B! Oh, my god, so many goblins!
推开大门。天啊,那么多地精!
Howard:Don't just stand there, slash and move, slash and move!
别傻站在那里,向前开路! 向前开路!
Leonard:Stay in formation!
保持阵形!
Howard:Leonard, you got one on your tail.
Leonard,有个敌人在你背后。
Leonard:That's all right, my tail's prehensile- - I'll swat him off.
没事,我脑后长眼着呢,我会干掉他的。 -
Raj:I got him, Leonard. Tonight I spice my mead with goblin blood.
我打中他了,Leonard。今晚我要用那地精的血来祭酒。
Leonard:Raj, no, it's a trap! They're flanking us! Raj,不要,这是个陷阱! 他们在夹击我们!
Raj:He's got me! 我被打中了!
Leonard:Sheldon, he's got raj. Use your sleep spell!
Sheldon,他打中Raj了,快用你的催眠咒!
Sheldon:I've got the sword of Asaroth! There is no more Sheldon.
我拿到了艾辛诺斯之刃! 我不再是Sheldon了。
I am the sword master!
我是剑圣!
Howard:Leonard, look out!
Leonard,当心!
Leonard: it, man, we're dying here!
该死,我们快不行了!
Sheldon:Good - bye, peasants!
再见了,土人们!
Leonard:The bastard teleported!
那混蛋走了!
Raj:He's selling the sword of Asaroth on ebay.
他在ebay上出售那把艾辛诺斯之刃。
Leonard:You betrayed us for money Who are you
你为了钱背叛我们你怎么这样
Sheldon:I'm a rogue night elf. Don't you people read character descriptions. Wait, wait, wait! Somebody just clicked "buy it now.
我是暗夜精灵盗贼,你们没有读过角色介绍吗?等等! 有人点击了"立即购买"
Howard:Ooh, I’m the sword master.
我是剑圣!
扫码免费下载更多美剧中英剧本《《《《
Sheldon:Ooh, I'm all sweaty. Anybody want to log on to second life and go swimming. I just built a virtual pool. Technically it refers to the largest meal of the day whenever it's consumed. So to clarify here, by dinner I mean supper.
哦,我身上都是汗,谁想再进入《第二人生》游个泳。我刚建了个虚拟游泳池。严格说来,它所指的是一日的主餐,可以是午餐或晚餐。为了说清楚,我指的是晚饭。
Penny:Supper
晚饭
Leonard:Or dinner. I was thinking 6:30 if you can go. Or a different time.
就是吃饭啦。如果你有空6点半行吗或者其他你方便的时间。
Penny:Uh,6:30 is great.
6点半可以啊。
Leonard:Really Great.
真的太好了。
Penny: Yeah, I like hanging out with you guys.
我喜欢跟你们一起玩。
Leonard:Us guys 我们
Penny:Yeah, you know, Sheldon, Howard, Raj,who all's coming
对,Sheldon 、Howard、 Raj 他们都一起吧
Leonard:They... Might all be there. Or a subset of them might be there. Algebraically speaking, there are too many unknowns. For example, Sheldon had Quiznos for lunch. Sometimes he finds that filling, other times he doesn't. It's no fault of Quiznos- they have a varied menu.
他们...可能都会去吧。或者他们中的有些人可能去。从代数角度看,太多未知数了。比如Sheldon中午吃了Quizno三明治,有时他吃到那种馅,有时候没有。这不是店家的错,他们的菜单很丰盛。
Penny:Okay, whatever. It sounds like fun.
好吧,无所谓啦,听起来挺有意思的。
Leonard:Great. Did we say a time
很好,我们约时间了吗
Penny:6:30 6点半。
Leonard:And that's still good for you
你确定那时有空
Penny:It's fine.
对。
Leonard:Cause it's not carved in stone
不是刻在石板上非得那时去哦。
Penny:No, 6:30’s great.
6点半正好。
Leonard:I'll get my chisel.
我去拿凿子。
Penny:Why
为什么
Leonard:To... carve the... I'll see you at 6:30.
去刻在石...6点半见。
Leonard:How do I look
我看起来如何
Sheldon:Could you be more specific
你能说具体一点吗
Leonard:Can you tell I'm perspiring a little
能看出来我在冒汗吗
Sheldon:No. The dark crescent shaped patterns under your arms conceal it nicely. What time is your date?
不能。你腋下深色的新月状图案将其隐藏的很好。你几点约会
Leonard:6:30
6点半。
Sheldon:Perfect. That gives you two hours and 15 minutes for that dense molecular cloud of ,aromas to dissipate.
太好了,那你还有2小时15分,让那片稠密的人造纤维分子云消散。
Leonard:Is it too much
汗很多吗
Sheldon:Not if you're a rugby team.
如果你是橄榄球队员就不算多。
Leonard:By the way, if it should ever come up, you didn't join us, because you stuffed yourself with a chicken carbonara sub
如果以后提到今晚的事,你没来参加的原因是,你在Quiznos吃鸡肉意面吃撑了。
at Quiznos.
Sheldon:Why would I join you
我为什么要去参加
Leonard:No reason. Oh, you know what, maybe this isn't such a good idea.
不为什么。你知道吗,也许这样做不好。
Sheldon:Oh, no, well, now there's always the possibility that alcohol and poor judgment, on her part might lead to a nice romantic evening.
不,酒精加上她一时糊涂,总有可能让今晚成为浪漫之夜。
Leonard:You're right. Alcohol, poor judgment- - it could go well.
你说的对,酒、糊涂,今晚有可能会顺利的。Sheldon:Of course there is the other possibility, that this date kicks off a rather unpleasant six months of the two of you passing awkwardly in the hall, until one of you breaks down and moves to another zip code.
当然还有另一种可能性,之后的6个月都会很难捱,俩人在走廊里尴尬的擦身而过,
直到其中一人崩溃并搬到别的州去。
Leonard:You could've stopped at it could go well.
你说到"可能会顺利"就可以闭嘴了。
Sheldon:If I could've, I would've. 如果我能的话我会的。
Leonard:I mean, I'm a perfectly nice guy. There's no reason we couldn't go to the restaurant, and have a lovely dinner, maybe afterwards, talk about things we have in common. You love pottery I love pottery! There's a pause, we both know what's happening. I lean in, we kiss. It's a little tentative at first, but then I realize she's kissing me back. She's biting my lower lip! She wants me! This thing is going the distance! We're going to have sex! Oh, god, oh, my god!
我是绝种好男人。没理由我们不能,在餐厅吃好顿晚餐,饭后散散步,聊些共同话题。你喜欢陶艺我超爱陶艺的!然后暂停一下,我们都知道接下来要发生什么。我倾身向前,我俩接吻。开始时还有点犹豫,然后她开始回吻我。她在咬我的下唇! 她想要我!这事能成!我们会做爱!天,上帝啊!
Sheldon:Is the sex starting now
现在开始做爱了
Leonard:I'm having a panic attack.
我恐慌症发作了。
Sheldon:Oh, okay. Uh, well then... calm down.
好吧,冷静点。
Leonard:If I could calm down, I won’t be having a panic attack that's why they call it a panic attack.
如果我能冷静就不会恐慌了! 不然这怎么叫做恐慌症发作!
Sheldon:All right, all right. Uh, s- s- sit down. Yeah, sit down. Now close your eyes.
好好,你坐下。坐下,闭上眼。
Leonard:Why
为什么
Sheldon:Just do it.
照做吧!
Leonard:Okay.
好。
Sheldon:Now try to increase your alpha wave activity.
试着增加你α波的活性 (α波是脑电图中最著名的一种波在正常成年人闭眼放松时产生)
Leonard:What!
什么 !
Sheldon:It's a biofeedback technique. It's relaxation through brain wave manipulation. I read a paper about it in journal of American. neuroscience. It was a little sparsely sourced, but I think the basic science is valid. I probably have it here somewhere.
【相关阅读】
想获取更多SAT备考信息或复习资料,请咨询在线老师或拨打免费电话。
扫一扫,回复”姓名+电话“即得20元话费!更有新通名师为您制定专属备考计划。