Sheldon: I helped him run some cable for a web cam.
我帮他调试摄像头网线。
Penny:Hey, guys.
嘿,伙计们。
Leonard: Oh, Hey, Penny. This just arrived, we just brought this up... just now.
嘿,Penny。家具刚到,我们搬上来...刚刚。
Penny:Great. Was it hard getting it up the stairs
太好了,你们搬上楼来很费劲吧
Leonard: No.
不。
Sheldon: "No"
不。
Leonard: Well, we'll get out of your here.
好了,我们出去了。
Penny:Okay, great. Thank you again.
太好了,再次谢谢你们。
Sheldon: Penny...I just want you to know that you don't have to live like this. Penny,I'm here for you.我只是想让你知道,你没必要这样生活。有我在呢。
Penny:What's he talking about
他在说什么
Leonard: It's a joke.
说笑话。
Penny:I don't get it.
我没听懂。
Leonard: Yeah, he didn't tell it right.
是啊,他讲不来笑话的。
Leonard: Hello Sheldon!
哈罗 Sheldon!
Sheldon: Shh, Shh, shh. Penny's sleeping.
嘘,嘘,Penny在睡觉。
Leonard: Are you insane. You can't just break into a woman's apartment in the middle of the night and clean.
你疯了吗?你不能就这么闯进一间女人的公寓,深更半夜,还打扫整理。
Sheldon: I had no choice. I couldn't sleep knowing that just outside my bedroom was our living room, and immediately adjacent to the hallway was... this.
我别无选择。我没法睡着,明明知道,我卧室外是客厅,客厅外是走廊,而直接紧接走廊的是...这个。
Leonard: Do you realize that if Penny wakes up, there is no reasonable explanation as to why we're here.
你有没想过,万一Penny醒了,该如何解释我们在这儿呢。
Sheldon: I just gave you a reasonable explanation.
我刚就给了你一个合理解释。
Leonard: No, no, you gave me an explanation. Its reasonableness will be determined by a jury of your peers.
不,不,你给了我一个解释。可它的合理性,得由你的同伴陪审团来裁决。
Sheldon: Don't be ridiculous. I have no peers.
别说笑了。我没什么同伴。
Leonard: Sheldon, we have to get out of here. Sheldon,我们得出去。
Sheldon: You might want to speak in a lower register.
也许你得降低声调。
Leonard: What
什么
Sheldon: Evolution has made women sensitive to high-pitched noises while they sleep
人类进化使得女性在睡觉时,对高声调的噪音特别敏感,
so that they'll be roused by a crying baby.
这样她们就能被哭闹的婴儿唤醒。
If you want to avoid waking her, speak in a lower register.
如果你不想吵醒她,降低声调。
Leonard: That's ridiculous!
太可笑了!
Sheldon: No. That's ridiculous.
不,太可笑了。
Leonard: Fine. I accept your premise. Now, please, let's go.
好吧,我接受你的假设,拜托,我们走。
Sheldon: I'm not leaving until I'm done. If you have time to lean, you have time to clean.
没清理完,我不会走的。如果你如此清闲,还不如帮着清理。
Leonard: Oh, what the hell.
噢,该死的。
Sheldon: Morning.
早上好。
Leonard: Morning.
早上好。
Sheldon: I have to say I slept splendidly. Granted, not long, but just deeply and well.
我得说我睡得非常好。老实说,睡得不久,但是很深很沉。
Leonard: I'm not surprised. A well-known folk cure for insomnia is to break in your neighbor's apartment and clean.
我不觉得惊讶。一个有名的民间治愈失眠法,就是闯入邻居的房间打扫清理。
Sheldon: Sarcasm
讽刺我吗
Leonard: You think
你说呢
Sheldon: Granted, my methods may have been somewhat unorthodox, but I think the end result will be a measurable enhancement to Penny's quality of life.
老实说,我的方法也许有些极端,但我认为最终有效地,增进了Penny的生活质量。
Leonard: You've convinced me. Maybe tonight we should sneak in and shampoo her carpet.
你说得对,也许今晚我们该再偷溜去,给她的地毯来个泡泡浴。
Sheldon: You don't think that crosses a line
你不觉得那样太过火了吗
Leonard: Yes. For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth Sheldon
当然。难道要我每次开口讽刺你时,都举块讽刺牌
Sheldon: You have a sarcasm sign
你有讽刺牌
Leonard: No, I do not have a sarcasm sign.
不,我没有讽刺牌。
扫码免费下载更多美剧中英文剧本《《《《
Sheldon: Do you want some cereal. I feel so good today; I'm going to choose from the low-fiber end of the shelf.
你想来些芥麦吗?今天感觉真好,我决定选择,架子尾端的低纤维食物。
Hello, Honey Puffs.
哈罗,蜂蜜泡芙。
Penny:Son of a bitch!
狗娘养的!
Leonard: Penny's up.
Penny起床了。
Penny:You sick geeky bastards!
你们这些恶心变态的杂种!
Leonard: How did she know it was us
她怎么知道是我们
Sheldon: I may have left a suggested organizational schematic for her bedroom closet.
我也许在她卧室的衣橱,留下了一个暗示性的组织记号。
Penny:Leonard!
Leonard!
Leonard: God, this is going to be bad.
上帝啊,糟糕了。
Sheldon: Good-bye, Honey Puffs. Hello, Big Bran.
再见,蜂蜜泡芙。哈罗,大糠芥麦。
Penny:You came into my apartment last night while I was sleeping!
你们昨晚趁我睡着时,进了我的房间!
Leonard: Yes, but only to clean.
是的,但只是帮你清理房间。
Sheldon: Really more to organize. You're not actually dirty, per se.
顶多也就是整理。本质上讲,你并不脏。
Penny:Give me back my key.
把钥匙还给我。
Leonard: I'm very, very sorry.
我非常抱歉。
Penny:Do you understand how creepy this is
你们知道这有多么可怕吗
Leonard: Oh, yes, we discussed it at length last night.
是的,我们昨晚详细地讨论过了。
Penny:In my apartment, while I was sleeping!
我的房间,趁我睡着时!
Sheldon: And snoring. And that's probably just a sinus infection. But it could be sleep apnea. You might want to see an otolaryngologist. The throat doctor.
还打鼾,那也许是种鼻窦传染病。
但那会引发睡眠时呼吸暂停,你最好去看耳鼻喉科医师。
就是看咽喉的医生。
Penny:And what kind of doctor removes shoes from asses
哪种医生能从屁股里提鞋
Sheldon: Depending on the depth, that's either a... proctologist or a general surgeon.
依深度来看,那可能是直肠病医生,或是普通外科医生。
Leonard: SARCASM
讽刺(纸上写的)
Penny:God!
上帝!
Leonard: Penny, I think what you're feeling is perfectly valid and maybe a little bit later today, when you're feeling a little less... for lack of a better word-- violated, maybe we can talk about this some more.
Penny,你现在的想法完全正确,也许再过一会儿,当你感到不是那么... 该怎么说,被冒犯时,我们可以再谈谈这件事。
Penny:Stay away from me.
离我远点。
Leonard: Sure, that's another way to go.
当然,那也是种方法。
Sheldon: Penny, Penny! Hold on. Just to clarify, because there will be a discussion when you leave. Is your objection solely to our presence in the apartment while you were sleeping, or do you also object to the imposition of a new organizational paradigm. Well, that was a little non-responsive.
Penny,Penny! 等等。
澄清一下,因为你离开后,这儿会展开讨论。你是只反对我们,趁你睡着时偷溜进你房间,还是也反对被强迫接受一个,全新而井井有条的模范房间。呃,这个回答太含糊了。
Leonard: You are going to march yourself over there right now and apologize. What's funny
你得马上大步走去,正式向她道歉。有什么好笑的
Sheldon: That wasn't sarcasm
那不是讽刺吗
Leonard: No.
不是。
Sheldon: Whoo, boy, you are all over the place this morning. I have a master's and two Ph.D.s, I should not have to do this.
哇,小子,今早什么话都是你说了算啊。我有一个硕士学位,两个博士学位,我不应该这么做。
Penny:What!
什么事!
Sheldon: I am truly sorry for what happened last night. I take full responsibility. And I hope that it won't color your opinion of Leonard, who is not only a wonderful guy, but also, I hear, a gentle and thorough lover. I did what I could.
对于昨晚发生的事,我真挚地向你道歉。我负全部责任。而且我希望不会影响到,你对Leonard的看法。他不仅仅是个好人,而且我听说,他是个温和细心的好情人。
我尽力了。
【相关阅读】
想获取更多SAT备考信息或考试资料,请咨询在线老师或拨打免费电话哦!
扫一扫,回复”姓名+电话“即得20元话费!更有新通名师为您制定专属备考计划。
